I know I don't really post on here that often i'm just really busy, and somehow all of my pictures wont show up :/ But anyways I've been kind of stressed out lately with school, Lacrosse, Dance, FCCLA, AP art portfolio due pretty soon and just life. But I've been trying to stay positive. I try not to get overwhelmed with everything and relax every now and then. I hope you.. well we can stop for a moment and just admire all the beauty that surrounds us. Luckily I have a handful of amazing friends who stop by and visit me and distract me from the usual stress, I love when they come just to talk, or sometimes just to listen. Those friends, the ones that call you, text you, or visit you randomly to just ask how your days going, or if you're feeling better, or just the simplest things, those are the friends worth fighting for. Those are the friends that will always be there. The ones that will hug you and say everything will be okay. Well enough of that. I think we all need a good laugh, so here you go :)















No comments:
Post a Comment