Growing up is hard sometimes. Growing up requires us to make life changing decisions and to make decisions that will help us in life. Sometimes those decisions aren't really what we want to do, but its what we need to do. Or what's best for us. I had to make a decision this past week and it was probably the hardest thing I've had to do in a long time. It was something that i knew i NEEDED to do. Something that people WANTED me to do. But I never wanted to admit it. I had been praying for such a long time on the subject. And I thought I would never receive an answer, but I did. And I didn't like it. I tried to avoid those feelings and forget about those answers I would receive. I tried to brush things off and pretend that everything was okay when it really wasn't. But this last week I could feel Heavenly Father grabbing me by the shoulders and saying, "Zahaia, you need to change, you need to do this." All of my closest friends (including my mom) started talking to me about it and telling me what they thought, and it was all the same. They wanted me to change too. They knew that this was what I had to do. And i agreed with them. I started telling them what had been on my mind for so long and i felt so much better. Talking about it really does help. I felt so much love and support from all of my friends and family and i was able to change. I made the decision to change and i went through with it. It was hard, and it hurt but i know that this is going to help me and its going to make both of us better people. This helped me realize who really are my closest friends and who would really be there for me no matter what. I love them so much and i'm so grateful for them. I now know that God loves me and wants the best for me and I also know that Gods plan is always different than our plan. And his plan is perfect, we have to humble ourselves and accept that.



i love you.
ReplyDelete