So obviously I'm the worst blogger out there. I'm sorry its been ages since i've written on here! So much has been going on and changing. So graduation back in May. Graduation was overwhelming to say the least. I honestly never though I would get emotional at graduation, but I did. I was just looking around thinking back on the past three years I had spent with all of those kids. And how I was probably never going to see most of them. The after party was great, the All-nighter was even better and a night to remember. Then after that it was just weird. Everyone went their different ways and started doing their own things. I went to work with my mom almost every day and did not enjoy it at all. And that was basically my summer. I think I went to the pool once... it was horrible. But I did have some good summer nights with some hooligans. Some nights i'll never forget. I met some great people this summer and I believe God puts the right people in our lives at the right moment. I'm grateful for the people I met and the memories I now have.
Summer 2013's Most Memorable Moments:
- Hiking Timpanogos on my Birthday
- Nationals 2013 in Nashville
- Winning 2nd Overall high score at Nationals
- Night hikes
- Jamming on the lawn
- Stargazing
- Dinosaur Museum
- Thanksgiving gardens
- Sunday drives
- Disco nights
- Weddings
- Twilight Concert Series
- Exploring caves
- Temple Trips
Now summer is over, I survived my first week of being an adult. I started college and work. Its crazy. Maybe as time goes on it'll get easier. Summer went by way to fast but it was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment