So Monday was the end of the quarter at work which means busy, Busy, BUSY! I worked 7-8 in the morning, then went to school 9-12, and then went back to work from 1-about 12:30. It was crazy and I thought I was going to go insane, but I survived and everything was fine. I was supposed to get off at 11 but there were still so many people on hold I couldn't leave, I felt so bad. So I decided to just take one more call... little did I know that that call was going to be an hour and a half long. When I hung up with that lady I went over to the screen and saw that we had no more calls waiting! It was such a good feeling and I was ready to go home and get some sleep. Luckily I had Tuesday off and of course having a day off means going out and adventuring. London and I decided to hike to Stewart falls and I was so excited. But first we were going to get our hair cut. Sadly our hair dresser had an emergency and couldn't make it so that put us behind a little. Nevertheless, we went home, changed, and stopped by Ernie's Sports Deli to get some delicious sandwiches, and headed up to the canyon. I was so excited to go on this hike because I'm so busy with school, work, and dance that I don't have time to just do what I want to do. Once we got there we started hiking. It was getting later and the sun was starting to set but that didn't stop us. We hiked to a nice spot where there was a clearing and we could see the mountains and the sunset, we decided to stop and eat our sandwiches there. It was so beautiful sitting on the mountain and taking in the beauty of nature. We continued on our hike, took a few pictures, and just talked. That's what I love about going on hikes with anyone. Its a moment where you disconnect yourself from the world and just talk with no interruptions; its great, you should try it sometime. We walked and walked and walked and it was just getting kind of late and dark so we just stopped and stargazed for a while until we decided to head back. The sky is so amazing at night, and we've stargazed before, but just on our lawns but being on the mountain top is 10x better and more beautiful. Our hike back was great, night hiking is so fun and scary at the same time. We made it back to the car safely without being eaten by witches or dementors and headed home. We finished off the night with some Walking Dead on Netflix. I had a great day to say the least, and I didn't want it to end. Now we're back to reality, and back to school and work. Hope you all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment