Sunday, February 16, 2014

amour

Well, well, well. 
VALENTINES DAY 
It was the best. 

I went to work and went about my normal routine. London came by and said hi like he always does on his break and left this cute little box of chocolates. I didn't open it until he went back to work. I opened it and a cute little box was wrapped up inside. I opened it and an accordion of color hit the ground. It was "London's pocket guide of reasons you are loved: 99 reasons!" It was the most precious and thoughtful little gift I think I've ever received. I loved it so much, and I loved reading every single one of those reasons.  






Then I had to continue on working for a couple more hours. I then went home and got ready for our date. London came, picked me up and brought me a bouquet of the most beautiful orange tulips. He also brought some chocolates for my mom and pipa, what a sweetheart. I loved the flowers and I loved that he didn't get me the common red roses. We started driving, and driving, and driving, and then we drove some more. I had no idea where we were going or what we were going to do. We finally got into a town. Midway. I was still clueless until we pulled up to the beautiful ice castles. I was so excited and very very happy. We explored and I may have hit my head on some ice, hard. But a doughnut and hot chocolate made it go away pretty soon.  He then told me we were going to go back to his house to open gifts, and then go to dinner. He also told me that his brothers girlfriend was planning on making him dinner as a surprise when he got off work. So we went to his house, I gave his family little gifts that I had made for them and we headed downstairs. I went down and I opened his room door and I saw a table set up, Christmas lights hanging, music playing and I just closed the door and I turned to London and I just said, "Oh London! Alexis is in there!" and he just started laughing and he said, "No silly! its for you!" So we went in and he had basically made us our own little restaurant. We enjoyed an amazing candle lit dinner (made by him) and his baby sister Nikki was our waitress and she would come down with our food. It was so romantic and so beautiful and again, so thoughtful. He also baked me a Red Velvet cake with cream cheese frosting (my favorite!) During dinner he gave me a beautiful infinity ring. Once dinner was over we sat down to open gifts. Along with my beautiful accordion card, tulips, and ring he gave me a TOMS gift card and he made me another book. The books he makes me are so amazing, so thoughtful, so beautiful, they're the gifts I love and appreciate the most. 






The book has four chapters: Short poems, Haiku, Long Poems, and Drawings. All written and drawn by him. All beautiful. That one up there is my favorite. Ever since we started hanging out I had been asking him to draw me but he never did because he said he didn't want to mess it up. But he finally did and I love it. 
He also gave me a little plant, pink baby roses. 


It was such a simple date but that's what made it great. So simple, so thoughtful, so great. 




No comments:

Post a Comment