Friday, April 25, 2014

Tomorrow.

Me encanta ver el templo; un día ir podré.
Me enseñará el Espíritu Santo y oraré.
Pues el templo es Casa del Señor,
lugar tranquilo y bello.
Desde niño me prepararé;
es mi deber sagrado.

Me encanta ver el templo; un día entraré,
y ser fiel a mi Padre, allí prometeré.
Pues el templo es el lugar sagrado
donde la familia puede ser sellada
en unión y ser familia eterna.

 Or for those of you who don't know spanish. 
 I love to see the temple.
I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.

 I love to see the temple.
I'll go inside someday.I'll cov'nant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I've learned this truth:
A fam'ly is forever.



I always grew up listening and singing this song. It's been engraved in my mind and it has helped me through many times. I have been going to do baptisms  ever since I turned 12. At the end of last year my dear friend Kevin and I made a goal to go to the temple every Wednesday morning before class. Even though he would sleep in sometimes, we always made it to the temple. When Kevin left on his mission I wanted to keep the tradition going. So London and I came up with Temple Tuesday. We would go to the temple every Tuesday, but we chose to go after work in the evening. Tuesdays have been the days I look forward to every week. I now get to move on from baptisms and do more things with my family. 

Tomorrow I will be going through the temple for the first time. 
Tomorrow everything is going to change.
Tomorrow I will be surrounded by my family inside the temple.
Tomorrow could not come sooner. I cant wait. 











No comments:

Post a Comment