Today it's 35
And tomorrow it will be 34
That's how many days are left until I hug my family and say see you later for 18 months.
People keep asking me if i'm ready. And as time goes on I feel less nervous and a lot more excited. I've never lived by myself, I've always lived at home so I'm a bit scared to be living on my own (with my companion of course). But I know that my Heavenly Father will watch over me during my time out and he will protect me and my family.
I got an email from Gabby this week and I was so excited to hear from her, she definitely encourages me with everything she tells me. All the advice she has given me has been so helpful and I honestly cannot wait to serve my Heavenly Father and help others come closer to him. My cousin's boyfriend has been staying at our house and whenever we have family dinner he always starts talking about his mission and he gives me the BEST advice! I love the fact that he has been home for almost 2 years now but when he talks about his mission it sounds like he just home a week ago. He is so happy and so excited whenever he talks about it, I hope to be like that too (:
So i'm super excited. London and I went and took some mission pictures on Monday
Here's my favorite one ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment