Sunday, June 15, 2014

n i n e - t e e n

I turned 19 on Thursday.
And we celebrated the entire day. 
I woke up bright and early to balloons all around my house with pieces of a puzzle tied to them. Once I put the puzzle together I discovered it was a map. A map of my house with an X somewhere in the back yard. So I went outside and I started digging... But then a big spider crawled out of the dirt so I decided to wait until London came over to keep digging. 
So I went inside and changed and waited for London to come by.
 He came by a couple minutes later with a big bouquet of pink roses and turquoise earrings. We then went to dig up my treasure. There was a cute treasure chest with a piece of scroll, a box, and gold coins inside. Inside the box was a turquoise ring that matched the earrings.
We then went to his house where he had prepared breakfast. We had scones with tea and strawberries from their garden.






After breakfast we prepared and packed our lunch. We then headed out and picked up Weston.  We then drove up to the Provo Canyon and had a very fancy picnic. We had the best BLT's i've ever had, fruit, cheese and crackers and whoopie pies. They were all so good! London then played a couple of songs for me on his Ukulele. After the picnic we hit the road again!








 We drove, and drove, and drove, I might have dozed off here and there and when I woke up We were somewhere in Midway. We then went swimming at a Crater! It was so cool and so relaxing!




Then after we went swimming we drove to Park City and walked around town for a bit. It was so fun walking around town and going through all of the little shops.










After park city we were getting hungry again so we drove to Salt Lake and stopped by Liberty park to rest for a while because we (London) had been driving all day. After a while we went to eat sushi! The place we went to was so nice and the sushi there was so so good.








After we destroyed our bodies with sushi we went to the library to take a look around. It's so big and so beautiful. I would like to live in salt lake just so I could go to the library frequently.


We then went outside to a little garden that had a fountain and just sat there and took some pictures for a while.

We then headed back to sweet Orem and went to London's house where we rested some more and where London finally took a nap. His sweet mom made me a cute birthday cake that we had with his family.


We had one last stop before going home, we went to dry canyon where we took time to appreciate our beautiful city. By then it was almost 1 am so we were all super tired. 
I had such a fun birthday with my two best friends and I'm so thankful for everything they did. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family and I love them all so much. My 18th year was so amazing filled with adventure, love, and new experiences. I can't wait to see what 19 has in store.


3 comments:

  1. happy birthday!!! looks and sounds like you had an amazing day of celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete